Each puppy will have been wormed at two, four and six weeks of age. At six weeks of age your puppy will receive his or her first set of puppy vaccinations.
1. We guarantee this puppy has received its first set of vaccinations and deworming at the time of sale. Documentation of wormings and vaccinations will be given to the owner. The breeder is not responsible for the death or loss of this puppy once it leaves our premises, due to sickness, accident, injury or theft. The breeder is not responsible for refunds due to human allergies, disability, not bonding with the puppy or because the temperament is not what you expected.
2. The owner assumes all financial responsibility to continue quality health care for the puppy. This puppy will require monthly worming and series of vaccination. You are highly encouraged to keep your puppy current with all necessary vet checks.
3. You will have four days, not including Saturday or Sunday, after receiving your puppy to take the puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a complete physical. Date exam needs to take place by:_______________.
*If for any reason the vet finds a defect in the puppy that will cause certain premature death, you may return the puppy to us and receive a different puppy from the same or future litter or receive a full refund for the purchase price of the pup. The breeder agrees to refund the purchase price upon return of the puppy to the breeder. Shipping and veterinarian costs will not be the breeders responsibility. A refund will be given upon a written report from the veterinarian responsible for performing the exam. The veterinarian will need to provide the breeder with all test results and diagnosis in writing. This refund will only be given provided that the breeder's veterinarian of choice verifies the defect. Presence of parasites such as worms, Gurdia, or Coccidia does not make a puppy defective. We attempt to send your puppy home parasite free. After the above date this guarantee is not valid. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinaran bills acquired by the owner for the first puppy or the second.
4. We guarantee against hip dysplasia as rated by the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) for up to 26 months. If your puppy is diagnosed with herediary hip dysplasia out of the normal range*, within the first 26 months of life, you would need to send a copy of all medical records showing that you have kept all shots and medical treatments current. There will need to be a statement from the veterinarian and the OFA results. We will offer a refund of 1/2 the purchase price with a written statement from your veterinarian that the pup/dog has been spayed/neutered. If there are any signs of abuse or neglect, over feeding or the pup has been bred, this will void the Health Guarantee. The breeder is not responsible for any costs, including veterinarian, related to the hip dysplsia. You must have an official written documentation from the OFA of dysplasia rating of mild, moderate or severe before 1/2 of the purchase price is refunded. We will not honor a written statemet or exam from your veterinarian as the sole proof of hip dyspasia. It must be documented by the OFA. You may keep your pet.
5. Although we are careful to breed animals with great temperaments, no guarantee can be given regarding your puppy's temperament, final weight or height.
The above guarantee applies to original purchaser only.
*Normal OFA results are Excellent, Good, and Fair
*Dysplstic OFA results are Mild, Moderate and Severe